milestones in growing up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
well it happened, i was listening to the radio, listening to what they called 'classic rock' when i was teenager...the jockey came on and gave me a jockular reaction. called it the 'oldies' ;) šŸ¤£ :mug:

Yep, been there. Plenty of "classic rock" I remember buying the CD the day the record came out. F-en Millennials šŸ˜‹

the only two albums i remember buying were, Corrosion of Conformity - BLiND, and Will Smith - something or the other with 'Then She Bit Me' on it....

it was the 80's, i don't remember TV or Music, just the streets....

That and a countless others. I like that song.
I was very late to the table with Blackeyed Peas, Where is the Love? I found out about it about two or three years ago.

I still listen to the "oldies" channel that I grew up with.. when I was a kid it was primarily all Motown and stuff from the 60's ... now they play anything over 20 years old and it is an eye-opener!

20 years ago we had Eminem, Coldplay, Missy Elliott, Avril Lavigne, LL Cool J, Kelly Clarkston.... these are not oldies dammit šŸ¤£

About 25 years ago, a coworker in my workplace that always had on some mainstream radio station, said to me that he really like this new music that was called "Retro".....few things in my life have left me speechless with laughter.
From the first CD I ever bought (Had to get as an import from France):

Latest posts

Back