Midwest Supplies Praises and PRICES

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

The Pol

Reaction score
Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies
Shopping Cart Contents (nothing is final until you submit your order)
item# item description unit price u/m qty cost adjust quantity here
8005 5 Gallon Reconditioned Cornelius Keg. $29.95 ea 4 $119.80
Order Subtotal: $119.80 Shipping summary
Box 1: 40.00 lbs. Shipping: $17.80
Click here to change shipping options.
MN deliveries subject to $7.79 sales tax.
Shipping weight: 40.00
Orders will be confirmed via email.

FedEx Ground Residential [46168] Shipping: $17.80
Grand Total: $137.60

(4) reconditioned kegs, shipped for $137, 2 day delivery here in the midwest! I have bought all of my kegging equipment from them and could not be happier. Keg Connection is $135, but a little longer for delivery. MOREBEER is $132 shipped with the keg rebuild kits! (replacement seals). A few more days for shipping.
Pol

drunkatuw

Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble, but I got 4 of these shipped to MN for $101.

Five 5 Gallon Soda Keg Tank Corny Ball Lock Stainless

Granted, I did have to replace some of the O-rings once I got the kegs, but I ordered packs of 100 O-rings from mcmaster-carr for around $20.

But I still love midwest, I stopped by their warehouse when I was in Minneapolis last weekend...it's like homebrewing heaven.

Isley

Reaction score
We just did a Bulk Buy! Now, I can't even imagine paying full price! :D
X2

My last purchase was just under $20 each shipped. Had to get 25 of them but didn't take long to get rid of what I didn't want/need.

OP
The Pol

The Pol

Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble, but I got 4 of these shipped to MN for $101.

Five 5 Gallon Soda Keg Tank Corny Ball Lock Stainless

Granted, I did have to replace some of the O-rings once I got the kegs, but I ordered packs of 100 O-rings from mcmaster-carr for around $20.

But I still love midwest, I stopped by their warehouse when I was in Minneapolis last weekend...it's like homebrewing heaven.
You are right... I could get 4 of them for $110 shipped here with Oring sets. NICE DEAL. I am buying next month, so far, this place is getting my biz!

sigmund

Reaction score
Another prop for Midwest, I've gotten equipment and ingredients from them and have been happy with turnaround and prices. Piece of mind is a good thing.

damrass

Reaction score
I ordered a themohydrometer from them a while back, and I received a regular ordinary hydrometer. E-mailed them about it, but I never heard back.

sonetlumiere85

Reaction score
I ordered a themohydrometer from them a while back, and I received a regular ordinary hydrometer. E-mailed them about it, but I never heard back.
Try calling, there's a reason they print their phone number all over the invoices/website. Usually a much easier way to talk to stores that actually have a physical presence rather than just a website.

Bigsnake

Reaction score
Had a problem with one of my orders from Midwest. A 5 minute phone call and they fixed it no problem at all. Myself and all my friends here who brew all order from them.

Had a problem with an Austin Brew order and they're also fixing it no problem at all. These brew supply companies seems to be great at customer service.