Help Support Homebrew Talk:

J-Malone

Reaction score
does my total include Candi syrup?

just checking....other than that...it looks good

i'll send payment today

volsfan5012

Reaction score
You've got money... I thought there was something about sending as a gift. Never mind that was with a credit card. Age=Wisdom...BS

wildwest450

Banned
Reaction score
Why are people paypaling me money? I'm rich I guess. By the amount i'm guessing it's vols fan.
If he promises to change his username to Michiganfan5012, i'll forward the money to you along with mine later this afternoon.:D

_

wildwest450

Banned
Reaction score
Me and volsfan5012 are paid. There's a few extra cents in there, you can count it towards grain storage, or the fact I can't stand to have change amounts in my checking account. Your choice.:)

-

OP

Banned
Reaction score
If the PM's and the posts are all correct then everybody has paid except:

tnbrewer371 (will pay on Tuesday)
autl (will pay me cash when he picks-up)

We had a lot of people pay yesterday and we don't have very far to go. I am sure we can get this done over the weekend. If you have any problems or foresee a delay in paying just send me a PM and let me know.

OP

Banned
Reaction score
I think autl is available to help out as long as it is done on a Friday. I have every Friday off so I am going to make it happen on a Friday, if possible.

wildwest450

Banned
Reaction score
I will be in town next weekend. I may be able to pick up my 6-row if it makes it by then.

_

OP

Banned
Reaction score
I sent a e-mail to NCM today telling them we were ready to order. I think they are closed for the day and I am going to have it delivered on Friday April 8th. It will be delivered to my brother's work. They have a dock and somebody is always there. It is near the old Peterbilt factory in Madison. I plan to go to the shop once it is delivered and I will be having it transported back to my house in Hendersonville. I am also thinking that it might be a good day to do a brew day for all of us.

OP

Banned
Reaction score
I should have said that Saturday the 9th would be a good day to brew for me. I know that some folks are going to the East Nashville Beer Festival, but I can't drink so I am not going. I can however brew some beer to have some for when Lent is over. I am thinking of brewing a Nut Brown Ale. Who else wants to bring some gear and brew? For those that just want to hang and drink that is fine by me.

OP

Banned
Reaction score
Got a tracking number on the other thing we ordered. I will update tomorrow when I can get a delivery date.

IffyG

Reaction score
If the other item is what I think it is it has earned a dancing banana from me as well. :ban:

bernerbrau

Reaction score
I should have said that Saturday the 9th would be a good day to brew for me. I know that some folks are going to the East Nashville Beer Festival, but I can't drink so I am not going. I can however brew some beer to have some for when Lent is over. I am thinking of brewing a Nut Brown Ale. Who else wants to bring some gear and brew? For those that just want to hang and drink that is fine by me.
I could do a brew day on Saturday. I was originally going to brew today but I forgot to do my pilsner starter earlier this week.

OP

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry to do this to everybody, but I forgot that Saturday is my mother's birthday! It also happens to be my four-year old nephew's birthday. I can do a brew day on Sunday, if the weather improves. I am sorry guys, but my mother and my wife would kill me if I didn't show up for my mother's birthday!

J-Malone

Reaction score
Bobby...sorry I missed your call, been out of pocket today. I can just wait till I pick up the grain to get the BC...I'll let you know about the brew day...