Mid Hudson ValleyY, CT Round#8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k47k

Reaction score
Mid Hudson ValleyY, CT Round#8

This buy is CLOSED

OK here is the deal:

1. Need 42 sacks for this delivery.
2. People will have to come and pick up their bags at the drop off location on a specific date and time after the order has been received (Wappingers, NY).
3. Paypal will be used. you must send payment as a "personal payment" so no fees are assessed. if you send the payment incorrectly and i have to pay fees, you will be responsible for reimbursing me.

ORDER ENTRY

reply to this thread with what you want.
If you have any issues with the payment methods please PM me, there will be an additional fee for any payment other than paypal. If you do not make payment within 1 week from the time actual pricing is provided you forfeit your right to buy your grain and to participate in the grain buys until further notice. Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, if you can't make payment within 1 week then you better contact me directly or don't participate. It slows down the order and it is detrimental to the group participants.

DELIVERY: Will be made to a retail location Wappingers, NY open 7 days a week for easy pickup.

I will expect participants to work together and figure out a plan to mule sacks for their region. This worked out well last time. in the past we were able to get sacks as far east as Hartford, CT and as far west as Pennsylvania.

K47K will keep us all updated on when the grain order is to arrive, when you should show up to get it, and all that jazz. You, as the buyer, are responsible for picking up your grain or for making arrangements for someone else to pick up and hold your grain for you. Please make your best effort to make the preplanned pickup date as described above.
SAMPLE PRICES (subject to change)
Best Pilsner.................................$48
Best Munich................................$50
GreatWestern Northwest Pale Ale.....................$35
GreatWestern 2row..........................$39
Country Malt 2row ............................$37
GreatWestern Vienna.................................$36
Best Wheat................................$48
Fawcett Maris Otter.........................$49
Fawcett Golden Promise .................$55

We can get others as well, the above will give you an idea of the price. Prices include shipping.

Great Western and Country Malts ~$40
All others ~$50-56

ORDERS:
Paul07293.........2 (BZ-PILS)
Shane5151.......4 (2-TF-MOPA, 1-GW-PALE, 1-BZ-MUHN)

Eric....................3 (GW-2ROW, BZ-MUNH, TF-MOPA) ......... PAID
GForce5............1 (TF-MOPA).................................................................PAID
Bonsai...............2 (1-GW-2ROW, 1-BZ-WHET)............................................PAID
Mulz...................2 (TF-MOPA, BZ-PILS)....................................................PAID
Hoppity.............5 (BZ-PILS, BZ-WHET, BZ-MUHN, GW-PALE, TF-MOPA).......PAID
Busttopbrewer..2 (GW-2ROW)...............................................................PAID
BigApple............7 (2-BZ-PILS, 2-BZ-MUHN, 2-GW-PALE, 1-CM-2ROW).............PAID
VanceRomance...2 (GW-2ROW, GW-PALE) ...................................................PAID
TCBailey.............2 (1-GW-2ROW, 1-BZ-PILS) .............................................PAID
K47k................4 (2-BZ-PILS, BZ-VIEN, BZ-MUHN)...................................... PAID
Double_R.........2 (GW-2ROW) ..................................................................PAID
Brad88.............2 (GW-2ROW) .................................................................PAID
Lenny2884 ......2 (BZ-PILS, GW-PALE).................................................. .....PAID

Total Sacks: 42

2 sacks great western 2 row. no snail mail this time give me the info needed to send you personal payment thru pay pal. thanks

If someone can mule a few sacks to northern NJ or Danbury, CT, area, I'm in for one bag of 2-row and one bag of wheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If someone can mule a few sacks to northern NJ or Danbury, CT, area, I'm in for one bag of 2-row and one bag of wheat.

Putting together an order from Waterbury. Will be able to pick up for a couple of gas dollars . Pm me.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Delivery date won't be known until we reach 42 sacks. Don't worry about being out of town though. We can work something out.

Committed earlier, here's my order:
Best Pilsner
Best Munich
GreatWestern Northwest Pale Ale
Best Wheat
Fawcett Maris Otter

I said 3 or more :)

Room for 12 sacks on this one, if you were thinking of putting an order dont miss out!

I will take 7 bags.
2- Best Pilsner
2-Best Munich
2-Great Western Pale Malt
1-Country Malt 2-Row

Thanks

I'm in for 2 sacks of MO, 1 of northwest pale ale, and 1 Munich.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

In for two sacks: 1 of GW 2-row, 1 of wheat.

The buy is now closed. ill be figuring out everyones total, will probably get that info out Thursday. Stay tuned.

OK we are ready to collect payment.

1. go to the first message in this thread and validate i have your order correct (its at the bottom).
2. email the following information to: joshadmin at optonline dot net
- HBT Name
- Real Name
- PHone Number
- Confirmation your order is correct
3. i will reply with payment totals and instructions
4. Send me paypal
5. Once i have all payments i will place the order and it will be delivered.
6. I will notify all when its ready for pickup.
7. pickup your order.
8. make beer.

!!!!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!!!!
ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE VIA EMAIL.... IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD YOU WILL BURY THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND PARTICIPANTS WONT SEE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ORDER BEING DELAYED>

OK we are ready to collect payment.

1. go to the first message in this thread and validate i have your order correct (its at the bottom).
- HBT Name
- Real Name
- PHone Number
4. Send me paypal
7. pickup your order.
8. make beer.

ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE VIA EMAIL.... IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD YOU WILL BURY THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND PARTICIPANTS WONT SEE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ORDER BEING DELAYED>

ORDERS:
GForce5............1 (TF-MOPA)
Bonsai...............2 (1-GW-2ROW, 1-BZ-WHET)

Mulz...................2 (TF-MOPA, BZ-PILS)....................................................PAID
Busttopbrewer..2 (GW-2ROW)...............................................................PAID
BigApple............7 (2-BZ-PILS, 2-BZ-MUHN, 2-GW-PALE, 1-CM-2ROW).............PAID
VanceRomance...2 (GW-2ROW, GW-PALE) ...................................................PAID
TCBailey.............2 (1-GW-2ROW, 1-BZ-PILS) .............................................PAID
K47k................4 (2-BZ-PILS, BZ-VIEN, BZ-MUHN)...................................... PAID
Double_R.........2 (GW-2ROW) ..................................................................PAID
Brad88.............2 (GW-2ROW) .................................................................PAID
Lenny2884 ......2 (BZ-PILS, GW-PALE).................................................. .....PAID

OK we are ready to collect payment. Lets try to get the payments in quickly so we can get this taken care of before the holiday weekend.

- HBT Name
- Real Name
- PHone Number
4. Send me paypal
7. pickup your order.
8. make beer.

ORDERS:

Bonsai...............2 (1-GW-2ROW, 1-BZ-WHET)............................................PAID
GForce5............1 (TF-MOPA).................................................................PAID

Just an update for everyone, i have received all but 3 payments so far. Tomorrow will be 7 days. At close of business tomorrow if i don't hear from those three folks there will be 6 sacks up for grabs. Start thinking about if you want to add anything to your order or if you know anyone else interested.

If anyone knows the participants that havent paid yet and have a way to get a hold of them please do. i have already sent them PM.

I would be happy to jump in and take 3 of the extra bags if someone is going to mule into connecticut. (I am willing to part with a few bucks for gas.) I think Bonsai was in for the same idea; however, I think the mule was Shane5151 and he is one of the unpaid.

Thanks,

Mike

Where in ct are you?

I'm in the Waterbury area, but I have family in the Farfield area. So I can meet or give a drop off point in either central or western CT.

I 'm in Port Chester, NY, just next to Greenwich, Ct. Willing to hump to my house for later pick -up to help finish this buy.

OK we are ready to collect payment. Lets try to get the payments in quickly so we can get this taken care of before the holiday weekend.

- HBT Name
- Real Name
- PHone Number
4. Send me paypal
7. pickup your order.
8. make beer.

ORDERS:

we are fully paid up. I will be placing the order on Monday. It will most likely be ready for pickup the following Monday, maybe sooner.

WSTBREWING, thank you for your interest, we will get you in on the next one.

No problem. I was just part of the New England group buy so I don't really need anything right now. I just thought I could always take a few more and help you get this order moving.

Order has been placed. the supplier is waiting on some inventory, they expect order to ship by end of the week. Will keep you posted.

Back