• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Micro Matic 3-Way Secondary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrCheezle

Reaction score
Unused 3-way secondary co2 regulator.
Hooked up, tested, and then removed.

175 shipped

Attachments

• 4EF06DEF-E33B-46E9-8B04-2E89152239A5.jpeg
    4EF06DEF-E33B-46E9-8B04-2E89152239A5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I must confess; I get a bit of mental-anguish evry time you bump this.... I really want it and you've got a great price on it.. I'm just not at this time in a postion to afford it. Nevertheless; I'm in Ontario as I suspect you are too.. I've actually bookmarked your listing so that if I can find the funds I'll buy it. At best it'd be another month or three before I could allocate the funds. If you haven't sold it by the end of May, and you are in Canada, PM me then.

I must confess; I get a bit of mental-anguish evry time you bump this.... I really want it and you've got a great price on it.. I'm just not at this time in a postion to afford it. Nevertheless; I'm in Ontario as I suspect you are too.. I've actually bookmarked your listing so that if I can find the funds I'll buy it. At best it'd be another month or three before I could allocate the funds. If you haven't sold it by the end of May, and you are in Canada, PM me then.
Lol - You got it!

Price is in USD btw. But I’d make a killer deal if you took it now

My income's on a razors-edge and I just had a minor catastrophy that's going to clean me out for the foreseeable future, but I feel I at least owe you a bump, plus; I've noticed a handful of new Canadians lately, who are doing new gear aquisitions, so for their benefit: Micro-matic is top of the line and renown for their precision and will last you a lifetime... if you want to keg differing styles like English ales alongside most Euro styles; You need seperate pressures. This regulator set you have lists for $279 CAD on Ontario Beer Kegs.... You're offering the deal of a lifetime, and it is only with regret and disappointment I can't afford it at this time.

Back