Mickey's puzzle game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joewalla88

Reaction score
So, I grabbed a six pack of Mickeys today. I haven't had it in years. I forgot how much I like it. Anyway, anyone care to solve this puzzle? I'm pretty sure I know what I says, but thought others might want to join in the fun.

image.jpg

Well played. There will be more to come (five to be exact). We'll see if you're as smart as you think you are wise guy.

Haha. I'm kinda surprised no one had mentioned something like that yet. I actually like it, but I can see why people wouldn't. There aren't many beers I don't like though. Anyways, puzzle 4 is here!

image.jpg

Alright, it's finally day 6! I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for this. So, without further ado, PUZZLE SIX!

image.jpg

YES!!! I was worried you wouldn't be able to tell what the ham was. You have proven to be a wise group. I'm thinking there might have to be another round of this in the future, but for now I've got some homebrew to drink. Thanks for playing!

Not yet. I was hoping some one else might take a turn as the game master for a bit. I'll definately let you know when I do though.

I'm from Walla Walla Washington, born and raised. I can't really see myself leaving here, but of I ever end up in ND, for whatever reason, I'll let ya know.

I'm from Walla Walla Washington, born and raised. I can't really see myself leaving here, but of I ever end up in ND, for whatever reason, I'll let ya know.

Make sure to let me know! You got a drinking buddy here!

If you buy more Mickey let us all know too :) I'll do the same

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

For some reason I can't see your profile. Where you from?

Change that to Fargo!!

Georgetown Colorado. If you've ever gone skiing in colorado you've driven right by it. Little town of 1000 people most of the way up the mountain. I just signed a ten year contract so I'm not going anywhere though. You guys have like no unemployment right? People should be flocking there.

I started my drinking career with mickeys 40s. Then I graduated to Avery bombers. Haven't had mickeys in years. I used to enjoy them though.

It's actually in the city code

Everyone is required to have at least one working one at all time.

There is a newish brewery in town. Fargo brewing company. They actually make a really tasty IPA called "wood chipper"

That bottle's actually pretty awesome though. Does it have the deeper threaded caps like the grenades do? If it does it would probably work for bottling. Then you could homebrew some malt liquor. It would be pretty awesome.

Yeah it's got the deep threads. It's plastic too. And of course it has the wide mouth to help with getting the liquid goodness into my face faster :)

Sent from myPhone

Latest posts

Back