Michelle Obama looks like a mule

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six_O_Turbo

Reaction score
Not trying to start anything, but I've been watching Mrs. Obama on the news today and she just gets fuglier by the minute. I've had a few and she doesn't seem to get any better looking. Wierd.

Anyone else get that or am I just a druck retard?

Eww. There she is again.

Eh, how many attractive first ladies are there? Seriously, a three way with Martha Washington and Mary Todd Lincoln is what I dream about every night.

I think the problem is that you're not drunk retarded enough.

nah shes a total babe
barack_michelle_obama.jpe
michelle-obama2.jpg
michelle_obama_api1.jpg

Anyone remember that dinosaurs sitcom that came on TV back in the 90s? Michelle looks like the triceratops girl.

I think it is rude to make fun of the looks of other people. Especially when they are famous. Not to be a stooge, but I don't find making fun of the President's wife amusing. I think she has done a terrific job as first lady so far. She hasn't pissed anyone off. Good enough for me.

I think it is rude to make fun of the looks of other people. Especially when they are famous. Not to be a stooge, but I don't find making fun of the President's wife amusing. I think she has done a terrific job as first lady so far. She hasn't pissed anyone off. Good enough for me.

I'm in complete agreement at the job she is doing, despite my feelings about the relevancy of the spouse of an elected official. I even started a thread about it! :)

Insulting people's looks though? This are the interweb. It haves a different etiquette than real life. Eunuchs even have balls on teh interwebz ;)

never really stopped us before

don't think it will stop us now, either.

I think she's a good-looking woman. Not the most attractive in the world, but not ugly by any means.

She is BUILT like a horse, tho. I'll bet you could ride her like a mule, if she didn't crush you with those powerful thighs. ;)

She has more power than the vast majority of people in the US, including those duly elected to office. She attained this lofty post by nepotism alone. While I recognize that she is an accomplished woman in her own right, it is completely unnecessary for the post she occupies. It's simply an asset. Since her qualifications are a footnote, then she's really a Paris Hilton of the political scene. If you're using your image to make a living, be prepared for all aspects of that image to be examined. Her wardrobe is under scrutiny too.

I find her attractive. Not a super model, but attractive in a real world sense.

In fact, I'd say you have to go back to Jackie-O to find a more attractive first lady.

I find her attractive. Not a super model, but attractive in a real world sense.

In fact, I'd say you have to go back to Jackie-O to find a more attractive first lady.

Completely disagree. She has no clue about fashion either.. go to a J. Crew at least! I mean I think you can afford it..

Other than that she is doing a good job.. not pissing anyone off!

uh, the last time I saw anyone talking about her clothing, she was wearing j. crew.

The big deal about her fashion originally was how she would do stuff on the cheap, conserve money, dress conservatively. It was during the election.

Don't ask me how I know this stuff.

Yeah, but she's into the freaky ****, and you KNOW how hot that gets...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtN-CtU_BU]YouTube - Barack and Michelle Obama Fisting?[/ame]

Yeah, but she's into the freaky ****, and you KNOW how hot that gets...

The most experienced are into double fisting. ;)

Double Fist/Side Prayer is a very advanced technique which only few are capable of achieving. The person engaging in hand insertion (the fister) places their hands palm to palm forming a position similar to one used when praying. Handler then turns theirs parallel to the floor, pointing fingers towards subject's virgina or orfus.
Fisting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Completely disagree.

Then tell me...who since Jackie is better than looking than Michelle O? Laura Bush?!? Roz Carter?!? Hillary?!?!!! Pat Nixon?!? Barbara Bush?!?!?!!!!? (If it's the latter, I'll just discreetly acknowledge your fetish, and not say another word!)

I stand by my original statement...although I'll admit that (sadly) Michelle has hips and shoulders like Alex Karras.

Then tell me...who since Jackie is better than looking than Michelle O? Laura Bush?!? Roz Carter?!? Hillary?!?!!! Pat Nixon?!? Barbara Bush?!?!?!!!!? (If it's the latter, I'll just discreetly acknowledge your fetish, and not say another word!)

I stand by my original statement...although I'll admit that (sadly) Michelle has hips and shoulders like Alex Karras.

I think Laura is more attractive.. maybe some others. Barb does get me a little hot sometimes..

I think Laura is more attractive.. maybe some others. Barb does get me a little hot sometimes..

I guess there is no accounting for taste. Laura always reminded me of some sort of robot with a creepy smile...a wax museum, plasticine first lady.

Her friends are pretty hot though.

laura_bush_killed_a_guy1.jpg

I guess there is no accounting for taste. Laura always reminded me of some sort of robot with a creepy smile...a wax museum, plasticine first lady.

Her friends are pretty hot though.

laura_bush_killed_a_guy1.jpg

i would rather have sex with a robot than a mule... don't know your taste but I am not into beastiality (or however you spell it). HAHA..

She looks like she left those rolls of cotton in her cheeks from her last visit to the dentist.
BTW, what is the first ladies job?
I always thought it was to sit there and smile a lot and keep her friggin mouth shut.
I guess she is doing ok so far.
AP

OK, I cant really remember the last time I wasn't pretty rude, but don't understand why it especially applies to famous people. And nowhere did I say I thought she was doing a bad job at being the first lady. Although I get the feeling she isn't all that fond of us plain 'ol euro-american folk.

I do feel kinda bad though, so I should probably apologize to any mules I may have offended. Mules are a step or two above Mrs. Obama in the looks department.

Maybe its just all the fashion BS, but still she has a creepy looking face IMHO.

I personaly think that when Hillary was president, Bill was a great looking first lady, I mean first spouse. :) LOL
Who cares what M Obama looks like?

George Seniors wife. THAT was a horse, possily a prehistoric hrose.. (But if I ver ran into her and said that in person, I knopw she could kick my ass. She's that backbone of that _____ing family!)

Michelle ain't my type of woman, (I donlt think she's ugly, just not my type) but she does have a charisma about her. The Euro's can't get enough of her. It's like the Queen when she was popular.

Isn't President of the US really a 4 year appointement of king/queen (with limeted powers) anyway. You guys spend more on inaugurations than most small contries GDP's! :D

George Seniors wife. THAT was a horse, possily a prehistoric hrose.. (But if I ver ran into her and said that in person, I knopw she could kick my ass. She's that backbone of that _____ing family!)

Michelle ain't my type of woman, (I donlt think she's ugly, just not my type) but she does have a charisma about her. The Euro's can't get enough of her. It's like the Queen when she was popular.

Isn't President of the US really a 4 year appointement of king/queen (with limeted powers) anyway. You guys spend more on inaugurations than most small contries GDP's! :D

hey that waste of money was justified. Bonuses for people with jobs wasnt!

Back