Met some interesting people today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfguy819

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post some pics of some celeb's I got to meet today!

Warrick Dunn
MeandWarrickDunn.jpg

Leanne Tweeden
MeandLeanneTweeden.jpg

Bradley Cooper
MeandBradleyCooper.jpg

and Don Shula
MeandDonShula.jpg

I also got to meet D.B. Sweeney, but my cam died and my co-worker has the pic. I'd like to thank the USO for putting this on, and the celebs for taking time out of their busy schedules to visit the troops in Afghanistan!

Ok so Bradley Cooper I recognize. Who are the other people? Good deal though! but I admit, I'm not much of a movie/TV buff and never know actors.

Well thanks to Google Images, I now know Leanne Tweeden. And I thank you for that opportunity!

Ok so Bradley Cooper I recognize. Who are the other people? Good deal though! but I admit, I'm not much of a movie/TV buff and never know actors.
Warrick Dunn is an NFL running back who has played for Tampa Bay and Atlanta. Leanne Tweeden is a hottie!!! She has hosted Poker After Dark and I think she's also been on The Best Damn Sports Show. Don Shula is a Hall of Fame pro football coach who coached the Miami Dolphins and was responsible for the undefeated 1972 Dolphins. D.B. Sweeney was an actor in the movie the Cutting Edge. A story about a hockey player turned figure skater.....I know, but he was a pretty cool guy to meet.

I despise football myself, but Don Shula is legendary for coaching the '72 Dolphins to the Perfect Season.
I was -10 years old, sorry if my memory is a little fuzzy :)

I know this sounds trite, but they all looked happy to meet you too. That must mean you're an interesting person as well.
And they should be. You've done a crap ton more for them and any of us than they have! You and yours are the celebrities.

I have never seen or heard of a single one of them...don't seem that interesting to me.

Perhaps if you were stuck in the boonies in Afghanistan without whatever it is you find interesting in the relative comfort of Ft. Wayne you too would find them interesting and appreciate someone taking the time to speak to you. I'm only familiar with a couple of these people but my hat's off to them for doing something most "interesting" people wouldn't do on a bet.

Perhaps if you were stuck in the boonies in Afghanistan without whatever it is you find interesting in the relative comfort of Ft. Wayne you too would find them interesting and appreciate someone taking the time to speak to you. I'm only familiar with a couple of these people but my hat's off to them for doing something most "interesting" people wouldn't do on a bet.
alright duder ill try to get star struck a lil easier my bad

Good day bro!! Did you ask Shula what strategies he might use in Afganistan? That might be interesting to hear.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.

Cool deal, golfguy. Warrick Dunn might be one of the nicest athletes I've ever met. Shula's pretty cool, too, considering he could be all stuck up as a Hall of Famer. :)

Sorry, It ranks right up there with Base ball and basketball. I just don't like them.

Good day bro!! Did you ask Shula what strategies he might use in Afganistan? That might be interesting to hear.

I only got to talk to Shula for a few minutes. He's kinda hard of hearing, but a really nice guy. He was interested to know where I was from and actually knew where I was from!

to those whom do not like football, or baseball for that matter shall no longer be allowed to drink, brew or have anything to do w/ beer from this day forward. sports and beer go hand-in-hand! :mug::tank:

but yeah, funny story about leanne....her "boyfriend" as she told me is a C-130 pilot. to my buddy who was there after i was, her "fiance" is a C-130 pilot. he got demoted when i was around, so does that mean she wants me? haha, hmmm....wonder if my wife would share?

to those whom do not like football, or baseball for that matter shall no longer be allowed to drink, brew or have anything to do w/ beer from this day forward. sports and beer go hand-in-hand! :mug::tank:

but yeah, funny story about leanne....her "boyfriend" as she told me is a C-130 pilot. to my buddy who was there after i was, her "fiance" is a C-130 pilot. he got demoted when i was around, so does that mean she wants me? haha, hmmm....wonder if my wife would share?
Easy solution there that involves the number 3. :p

**BEEEEP Sorry. John is not here right now. John has gone to knock some sense into Irregular Pulse. He shouldn't be long.

Back