Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I discovered the joy of sit-pee my GF tells me that I pee longer than it takes the average man to take a dump. That's because I can sit, take a piss, while browsing the web in peace, without having to smell my own **** as I would when taking a dump. It's glorious.
Now I wish I could upgrade the bathroom with a fridge. Having a sandwich and a beer, while sitting in complete solitude, without the stink.

when i drop a deuce, mid way i stand up to pee cause i want to manly, would never get seen sitting down when i pee, i wipe with durian fruits skins, im a manly man..who ever sits down and pees is a total wuss including you woman, STAND UP!!!!

After I discovered the joy of sit-pee my GF tells me that I pee longer than it takes the average man to take a dump. That's because I can sit, take a piss, while browsing the web in peace, without having to smell my own poopy as I would when taking a dump. It's glorious.
Now I wish I could upgrade the bathroom with a fridge. Having a sandwich and a beer, while sitting in complete solitude, without the stink.

I admit. I have not yet read this thread. Somehow I've never seen it. But dude, self-courtesy flush! Have some self respect;) And spend some more quality time in the John.

when i drop a deuce, mid way i stand up to pee cause i want to manly, would never get seen sitting down when i pee, i wipe with durian fruits skins, im a manly man..who ever sits down and pees is a total wuss including you woman, STAND UP!!!!

That's so stoneage, try a sitpiss, and become a modern man :p

I admit. I have not yet read this thread. Somehow I've never seen it. But dude, self-courtesy flush! Have some self respect;) And spend some more quality time in the John.

Haha! I have actually never ever done that. Self-courtesy flush, what a time to be alive!

What comes to mind is this from GF: "I heard you flush, were you masturbating afterwards or what?!"

That's so stoneage, try a sitpiss, and become a modern man :p
upload_2018-2-1_19-50-47.png

That's fine if you have a sandwich holdster and a good secure place for your beer.

i usually only sit for two reasons.........

1. I'm just way too drunk...
2. its the middle of the night and i don't wanna wake up too much

She's the one worried I'm "wasting" it.

A traveling salesman had been on the road for weeks and was really getting horny. He stopped in a little podunk town and checked in at the only motel around. He asked the desk clerk if there was any place around where he could find a little female companionship for rent. The clerk pointed down to the end of the street to an old Victorian mansion and the salesman headed that way.

At the door, he was greeted by the Madam who welcomed him in. He explained that he had been on the road for weeks and needed relief. She told him the rate was three hundred dollars. Three hundred dollars he shouted? Why so much? She replied that this was the only such establishment within a day's drive, so take it or leave it.

Begrudgingly, he took three hundred out of his wallet and paid the Madam. She said to go into the parlor and pick out any girl he wanted. He chose a beautiful blond with a great figure. She took his hand and led him up the stairs to a room.

Once inside, she took off her clothes and sprawled on the bed, telling him to do what he wanted. He immediately dropped pants and started jerking off at a frantic pace. What the hell are you doing she asked? Are you some kind of weirdo?

To that, he replied, Hey baby, for three hundred bucks, you ain't gettin' the easy one.

I went out with a few people. We had a few beers, ate, then went back to someone's house to hang out for a few hours.

As I was leaving one of the people in the group commented that I had an impressive bladder, since I didn't use the bathroom for the entire time. I thanked them for the compliment and said that I've trained my bladder by drinking a lot of beer.

I thought it was a little strange that someone was tracking my bathroom usage throughout the evening.

I don't agree with "courtesy flushes"...it sprays ****-water on your butt.

Every once in a while I pee off my second story deck to mark my territory. I also use coyote urine to keep the foxes and coons at bay.

I was reading another thread here where this topic was brought up. The general consensus was that it makes you less of a man to sit. I call B.S. I am proud to say that at home, I sit. I dare any of you standers to wipe the wall or vanity adjacent to the toilet with a damp paper towel. Urine splashes everywhere.

In public restrooms and outside I'll stand. But at home, the rule is to sit. The reason for this is that I've remodeled 2 bathrooms that required total tear outs to remove the smell of urine caused by splashing, poor aim, etc.

Are there any fellow hbt males out there willing to publicly admit to sitting?

Only in the middle of the night when it’s dark and I’m tired and don’t want to stand. That being said, I don’t have an issue with any dude who wants to sit to pee. Doesn’t make you less of a man

When I was in Navy boot camp (1992), we were required to sit to pee. The official reason was not to miss and dirty the head, but really it was just an extra level of emasculation aimed at recruits. I got over it.

Back