Melana in Bennington 9/12th & 13th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melana

Up to no good....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is car show weekend again (9/12 & 9/13) in Bennington, VT and I will be around and would enjoy putting back a few pints with some fellow home brewers.

Anyone interested?

Hey if you can convince him to try it we're up for it! It'll have to be a weekend with the Kiddos... fun times all around!
:mug:

Absolutely! Bennington's my hometown. My old man'll be around, probably showing some antique farm equipment, and one of my wife's friends works for Hemmings Motor News so she'll want to go up.

Absolutely! Bennington's my hometown. My old man'll be around, probably showing some antique farm equipment, and one of my wife's friends works for Hemmings Motor News so she'll want to go up.

Very cool. I go up to this show every year with my parents. My dad is one cool guy and I love cars and tractors!
I arrive Friday evening and head South East on Sunday around noon.

I was planning on heading up on Saturday, but we've also got the option of hitting up one of the local pubs for dinner on Friday night if you would like. Madison's in Bennington isn't too bad.

Either is cool by me. I went to Madison's last year and am not opposed to going again this year. Saturday during the day you would have to pull me away from the tractor pulls (unless it's raining!)...

I think that's where we'll be! There's a decent chance my old man will be sitting on one of the tractors. I'll check with the_Wife tonight and see what she wants to do; dinner shouldn't be a problem, we could even get a sitter that night and have a "Big People" dinner ;)

Very cool! Dinner with the_Bird and the_Wife! Unfortunately for me i'll be without the Big Guy next weekend...

Just up the road, but I have to work all weekend. Some other time, perhaps some other time where there's actually something other than 1996 mead in bottles (only a few left) ready to go, if I can find any time for brewing/bottling. Trying to get back on track, here.

Why don't we shoot for dinner at Madison's on Friday night? We'll probably come back up for the car show on Saturday as well, so maybe we'll run into you again as well.

Never mind. I was reminded that we have plans in Manchester on Friday night. Oh, well, have a good time. Let me know if Saturday is still a possiblity.

No snow up there yet however I did have the distinct pleasure of meeting the_bird, Mrs_the_bird, and little_bird over the course of this weekend. Thank you so much for driving up to have dinner with me on Friday night. Your family is wonderful and I enjoyed your company.
:mug:

Back