Meadary Names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxTheSpy

Reaction score
Im starting to branch out into a lot of different kinds of mead with a few other guys that know what they are doing as well, We are looking to come up with a name for our meadery operation. We need something to put on a business card and hand out to potential partners for local honey and fruits.

This is what we have so far but suggestions are always nice!

---TreeHouse Meadery (Me and the other guys were friends as kids and we wanted to be edgy but couldnt buy alcohol at age 10 so we made our own in our treehouse)
---Tiny Tree Meadery (also to do with treehouse)
---Mount Winasee Meadery (My initials MW)
---Last Glass Meadery (You'll want to stay till the last glass)
---West Pressed Meadery

Oh yeah! I can see it!

Im trying to decide if I want a minimalist bonsai style tree solid black or if I want to make it out of a honeycomb pattern, Will have to gather a focus group with the rest of the team and see what they say.

Im starting to branch out into a lot of different kinds of mead with a few other guys that know what they are doing as well, We are looking to come up with a name for our meadery operation. We need something to put on a business card and hand out to potential partners for local honey and fruits.

This is what we have so far but suggestions are always nice!

---TreeHouse Meadery (Me and the other guys were friends as kids and we wanted to be edgy but couldnt buy alcohol at age 10 so we made our own in our treehouse)
---Tiny Tree Meadery (also to do with treehouse)
---Mount Winasee Meadery (My initials MW)
---Last Glass Meadery (You'll want to stay till the last glass)
---West Pressed Meadery
Even though it has a completely different meaning in slang ..how about
Honey Pot Meadery

Even though it has a completely different meaning in slang ..how about
Honey Pot Meadery

I like that, I think we are going to stick with Tiny Tree Meadery and have a minimalistic tree made of honeycomb. Looking for interesting bottles to use to bottle to be a little "Different" I found a curved wine bottle that was pretty cool but I cant find it again. It was like the top was melted and leaning over. Looked like a drinking horn.

When I was a kid you could find all kinds of those melted looking bottles at county fair coin toss games as prizes.

When I was a kid you could find all kinds of those melted looking bottles at county fair coin toss games as prizes.

Yeah, I need to figure out of I melt a wine bottle if it weakens the structural integrity, because if not Ill just melt a ton and then everyone will have a completly unique bottle which would be awesome

Talk to a local glass blower. They could probably answer questions about glass integrity when heated/melted.

My fiance and I came up with the name S&M Meadery (first letters in our first names)

With the tagline "Stop thinking dirty, it's just good mead"

I personally like "Tiny Tree Meadery"

Tiny Tree Meadery, Learn, Brew, Enjoy.

How about something bee related? Like "One Hive Meadery" "Colony Mead" etc. that's as creative as i can get :)

ApolloSimcoe could be right about tradename infringement. Tho, The Colony Meadery is already in use in Pennsylvania.

Personally I am thinking my label will read "yeast urine collection agency" or YUCA on the front with the long version on the back.
Sorry, couldn't resist. But I am serious.:D

Back