MD brewday GRAIN! #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in kid sport limbo for the fall.
Drop me a line on when you think this will take place and where and I may be able to get my truck there.

Okay, I'll be there to help out and grab my bags. I could also take back any orders going to or near Baltimore (I live in Parkville).

Ok, you can claim your grain A after you pay, and B when its convenient for who your picking it up from. so.... DC people make arrangements with me, freneck people its Yunus. you can mail checks to me, or pay him in cash. pm me for addy if thats what you will do :)

Frederick people, from the spreadsheet it looks like
Masons Jax
Pat13
DC Beerboy
are the Frederick deliveries, if I missed anyone LET ME KNOW! I have a truck so it's easy enough for me to bring everything to Frederick (I live next to Ft. Detrick). As for payment, cash, check or paypal are fine I just need to have the money before I let you drive off with the grain. I'll be back to regular work next week and will be checking the board more often at that point.

Stefin, I can just give you the cash when we do the lambic, right? If you need it sooner let me know. I still owe for the 2 hop orders as well.

ordered... the prices were slightly different, it was a whopping $3.5 more!

Im gonna call the freight company later, and set up a 2PM pick up this saturday! so there you go.

****.... apparently they have changed since i was last there..... no longer open on weekends..... they are open till 10 pm on Friday night though...

it wont be sat, well have to go up some time next week, and were discussing now when the people with trucks can do it :(

ok, grain gonna be picked up soon. Well have to the respective drop offs real early tomorrow in the AM! so start contacting people :)

MMM...smells great.

Thanks again to all who made this happen!

I already orded my hops (not here yet) and my specialty grains, can't wait to brew!

Back