McRib is back!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always been tempted to try one; they look really good but I used to have a "go to" order (five or so double cheeseburgers and that's it--no fries, no drink) so I could never pull the trigger on something different.
I wonder why they limit it if it's so successful? That could be why, possibly--makes you want one more when it does come around.

^seconded^
I'm not sure it's actually meat from a real animal.

Somewhat ironically, roughly forty years ago I was supervising a mainframe computer installation at the McDonalds HQ in Oak Brook over a New Years weekend and when we got done a full day ahead of schedule the McD staff brought out a feed starring all the best stuff they had developed but had never sold - including some of the tastiest babybacks I've ever had...

McRib will make you sing!! Chim Chimney Chim Chimney Chim Chim Charoo, good luck will rub off when you eat a McRib tooooo!!!

Wow that was tasty, get out and get you one boys (and girls)!!!

I know they are not good for you but I love em. I always order them when they offer them for sale for the limited time they have them. Gotta get the pickles, onions and sauce! They go great with many styles of beer too!

John

mzOe5Cn.gif

The only stuff I eat at McD's these days are the breakfast sammiches. That bacon-like substance with the egg chemical tastes good, every month or so.

i will never forget the time my ex girl had to get a stool sample taken. she said she didnt have to go. doctor's response? grab a burger, fries and a coke at mcdonalds.

worked like a charm.

so i will try this mcrib sandwich. for science.

I think all their stuff is real but I can't vouch for the quality. I haven't gone in quite a while, among other reasons, because the places near me don't seem to care how long a food item sits before they sell it.

The radio station I listen to says that the McRib is only seasonal to give the public time for forget how bad they are. I however, have always remembered.

Well everyone, I just stopped by my neighborhood McDonald's while running around doing errands. I picked up a tasty McRib today for lunch! I have been eating these since 1981 when they first came out. Still as tasty as ever for mystery meat shaped like ribs, and served on a bun. I looked it up and they are made of pork shoulder meat, so they do actually contain pork. It also has 70 ingredients in them so it can't be good for you :eek: but I eat them anyway when they are in season!:D Happy Saturday All!

John

If you want to stay healthy, stay away from fast food. Alcohol is a known poison, and since I usually drink more than the recommended amount, I try to clean up my act when eating.
Its really not that hard to skip fast food, there are lots of other things to eat.
View attachment 595051
A kitten licking beer foam? That is the BEST photo ever! I'm unable to mount any defense when I see kittens drinking beer.

Eating kittens is cruel! At least wait for them to to grow to full size.
You probably have issues with eating veal too?
Lamb?

My genital rule is that, venereally speaking, the cuter the animal, the better she tastes.

And there are no bones in the McRib. Steve Martin wrote a short story titled, "women without bones." I wonder if the McRib is based on this concept? Since the McRib doesn't specify what animal it is from, I can only assume it is from the pink slime monster.

You probably have issues with eating veal too?
Lamb?

My genital rule is that, venereally speaking, the cuter the animal, the better she tastes.

And there are no bones in the McRib. Steve Martin wrote a short story titled, "women without bones." I wonder if the McRib is based on this concept? Since the McRib doesn't specify what animal it is from, I can only assume it is from the pink slime monster.
I typically stay away from eating the genitals, but far be it from me to judge.

I do like McDonald's bbq sauce, it just has a special flavor to it. I read somewhere that kraft makes it but I don't believe they sell it in bottles. Too bad, I'd buy it if they did.

i will never forget the time my ex girl had to get a stool sample taken. she said she didnt have to go. doctor's response? grab a burger, fries and a coke at mcdonalds.

worked like a charm.

so i will try this mcrib sandwich. for science.
I would say Taco Bell is even better for inducing.... action at the back door.
I honestly don't remember the last time I ate at McDonalds. I try to avoid the big 3 fast-food places. 5 Guys, Smashburger and such is on the occasional rotation (like, once every 3 or 4 months, if that.) Don't know if they're any better for you than the big guys, but they taste a lot better.

Back