• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

McMaster Carr QD's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have various McMaster Carr QD's and other brass items for sale:

I added up the retail cost of all of these items and it totals $182 plus shipping so this could be a great deal for someone looking to add QD's. I'm looking to sell the whole lot. There are also all the parts needed to add the auto air vent to be used with a pump to assist in the priming. Just do a search on this site for the use.

Just make me an offer.

Hose Couplings for Coolant, Plug, 1/2" Nptf Male, 3/8" Coupling Size McMaster Carr Item# 6739K59 (x7)

Hose Couplings for Coolant Sleeve-Lck Sckt, 90 Deg Barb, 3/8" Cplg, 1/2" Hose ID McMaster Carr Item# 6739K68 (x4)

Hose Couplings for Coolant, Sleeve-lock Socket X Barb, 3/8" Coupling Size, 1/2" Hose ID McMaster Carr Item# 6739K64 (x5)

Low-Pressure Brass Threaded Pipe Fitting, 1/2" Pipe Size, Coupling McMaster Carr Item # 4429K113 (x2)

Brass Ball valves (x3) note: only one pictured

Hose valve (x1)

1/2" x 1/4" Brass Pipe Bushing (x1)

3/4" x 1/2" Brass Pipe Bushing (x1)

1/2" Brass Pipe Tee (x2)

Auto Vent (x1)

Various hose barbs (x8)

IMAG0095.jpg

Bump

I thought these were sold but they're available still. I'd like to get around half what I paid, but I'll also work towards a trade for lots of items including grain mill, ph meter, stir plate, kegs, etc.

Make me an offer.

Back