Masstoberfest 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beef short ribs done.

IMG_2018.JPG

Amazing food again...there was pizza is stuff too. Thanks for a great time again Paul, enjoy your year of fame and glory with the Masstoberfest Cup (awesome, my autocorrect corrects my typos to that). See you next year!

Hot diggity, you are a fish guy too? The fish pee in there you might as well, but just a little...
What kind of beer did you brew, and are you going to share some pictures? Ya know so I can feel jealous and sad about not being there?

I brewed a Pilsner Urquel clone, assisted by my cousin Dan. I had Dan assist me because I was afraid that the bastards who vote on who wins the cup would stick it up my arse and declare me the winner. And I was right, that’s exactly what happened. And since Dan has a PhD and I only have a Masters, when I tried to insist that he, as co-brewer should accept the award, he wisely inquired as to the particulars. Unfortunately, when he learned that he would have the great honor of taking the Cup home he developed a sudden case of the Igottago’s.

Back