• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Mashtun, Immersion Chiller, Kettle (keg)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rl1373

Reaction score
Mash Tun- CPVC manifold (shown upside down to show filter) disassembles for easy cleaning, the lid is insulated w/ spray foam to keep maintain the temp better. also have siteglass (not installed) that I will throw in ($50).. Price dropped $35

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

Immersion Chiller ($35) Price drop $25
IMG_0438.jpg

Keggle ($150) Price Drop $125 includes weldess valve w/ stainless pickup tube

IMG_0439.jpg

All prices OBO. Call or Text five-eight-six two zero two-2639. My name is Bob. Thanks!!

The keggle has actually never had fire applied to it. It was leak tested with the valve installed and thats the farthest I got with it. The keg is perfect cosmetically. It would be a great candidate for a nice polish job. (which is what I was planning on doing to it and why I picked that one).

Back