Mash PH question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrayriver

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a user friendly tool/spreadsheet where you can enter your water profile and it gives you recommended adjustments for a specific style you are brewing. Beersmith gives you major brewing cities, but not per style.

Beersmith will let you add styles you want and then try to determine what salts to add. Bru'n water is better. Very useful tool. I highly recommend if you do water additions.

Thanks. Would you mind briefly explaining how you add a style on Beersmith? I can't find anything on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks. Would you mind briefly explaining how you add a style on Beersmith? I can't find anything on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's a PITA. Basically you add it the same way you would add equipment or malt or hops. I think it is under profiles. It's called water. That's where you can create a profile for your home water and profiles for your varying styles.

Hope that makes sense.

Back