Maryland Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_townie

Reaction score
So I live here in Virginia, but was over in Columbia and decided to visit Maryland Homebrew.....
Its HUGE
I dig myLHBS... but this place was huge and great!

I got parts for my Cooler MLT that i was putting off ordering until i was getting something from Northern Brewer....

I love big brewing stores!

I've been there twice so far, as it's the closest HBS to me (well, I think there is a place in Frederick also...)

I was like a kid in a candy store the first time I went there :p They've been a helpful bunch so far too.

The place in Frederick is Flying Barrel. :)

I've never been to MDHB but I'm going to have to take a trip out there now. :ban:

MDHB is nice. I work up that way and try to stop by when I get a chance. I'm just too impatient to go through all of those lights. Just keep in mind they're closed on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll probably be stopping by sometime next week. I need some StarSan and some dextrose for a batch of Apfelwein.

I'm going to have to check out Flying Barrel sometime, just because :)

It'll give my wife and I an excuse to eat at Cracker Barrel while we're in Frederick too!

The folks there are nice too. I am there every Thursday...whether I need something or not (I always buy something though).

Like adx said, they are close on Mon and Tues, but they are open late (8 pm) on Thursday. Open both Saturday and Sunday.

Back