• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California March pumps,pump parts,mill base,paddle,picnic tap,1/2" Blichmann valve,Brewmometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdjshaw

Reaction score
I am doing some modifying to my system as well as consolidating and getting rid of extra stuff I have accumulated over the years.

The March 815-SS pumps are a couple years old, probably used less than 10 times. I am selling them with the splash shields and custom built switch box (the Snap Lock fittings shown in the photos are not included). Over $500 value with switch box and splash guards. Asking $250. Will consider selling each separately

March 809-PL-HS complete wet-end assembly, used only a few times. $85 retail, asking $40

Chugger wet-end assembly has a broken pump head but the impeller, gasket and impeller housing are brand new. $25 retail, asking $10

Blichmann 3 piece stainless steel ball valve is brand new. 1/2" NPT male threads and full bore opening. Retail $30, asking $15

Blichmann Brewmometer is brand new. 1/2" NPT male threads and 3 1/4" long probe. Retail $30, asking $15

Picnic tap is brand new, 4 1/2' long, 3/16" ID. Retail $15, asking $7.50

Mash/stir paddle is made by Bayou Classic. 42" long x 4 3/4" wide. Retail $20, asking $10

Mill base plate is for Monster Mill (not sure what other mills it will fit, see hole spacing). Base is 12" x 12" and hole spacing is 6 5/8" x 2 7/". There is a little water damage and it could use a little refinish but works fine. I added nylon studs to the underside to fit snugly inside a 5/6 gal bucket. Retail $15, free to good home

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bb7.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bb6.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bbb.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bbc.jpg

Update

Items still available:

March 815-SS pumps with shields and switch box
March 809-PL-HS complete wet end assembly
Picnic tap
Bayou Classic mash/stir paddle
Mill bucket base

Sold:

Brewmometer
Chugger impeller assembly
3 piece valves (1 new and 2 used [from pumps])

Back