March Pump Head Replacement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legaleagle

Reaction score
After many years of use, i finally dropped my March MDX MT3 pump tonight and broke the plastic inlet. I had retired it for a time in favor of another pump. But, I have found good uses for dual pumps and have been utilizing it quite a bit lately - cleaning, transferring, etc., in areas where its deficiencies are not a big deal to me. I would like to replace the head (polysulphone I think - not looking to upgrade to brass/SS or anything fancy), but I am unable to find it online despite extensive looking. Can anyone point me to a reasonably priced vender? Thanks in advance.

thanks. i wish it were, but it does not look the same as mine. i think this is for the more common 809 March. mine is the MDX MT3 - both the inlet and exit are oriented in the same direction. also, mine appears to have a different screw pattern than what the Midwest picture shows. seems as tho i have one that is not as common and the parts are not as available.

thanks! I did not know I could order it directly from March. That would take the guesswork out of it.

Thirteen - thanks. This site seems to just have the pumps. When I go to the parts page I see nothing for March pump parts (just other manufacturer parts). Where are you seeing this?

Back