• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March 809 HS for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeysab

Reaction score
I have a brand new March 809 HS, never used, still in the box. I was supposed to build a stand and incorporate the pump into my system, but due to time constraints, I'm switching gears a bit to a mostly biab system. Most of my batches will be 5 gallons instead of my intended 10, so the pump just isn't as necessary as it seemed before. So since I'm switching to a keggle, and parting out my larger system components, I'm looking for the fittings and parts to convert a keggle. I parted out what I want on brewhardware.com and the total was around $65. The other component I need for the new system is a 10g round drink cooler, which is $40 shipped on amazon.com. Since my paypal account has been frozen due to inactivity, I'd like for you to order the cooler and the fittings, and I'll ship you the pump. Lemme know if anyone is interested.

Sorry for the delay guys, 90minman is first up. If it falls through with him, I'll let you know.

Back