Man, that felt good.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PseudoChef

Reaction score
First brew today in about 3 months (usually don't brew during the summer, but I also moved last month, and I'm finishing up my Phd).

I got a Sanyo score on CL last week that is going to (finally!) be turned into a kegerator, so I had the itch to brew again. So nice to brew at my own place (my last apartment yelled at me for having propane) being in a condo unit now. Had 3 different neighbors all come by asking what was going on. The most interested? The 66 year old grandmother!

4.5 hours start to finish on a mild day with 5.5 gallons of Evan!'s Sweet Baby Jesus Pale Ale in the fermenter. Gonna top-crop and brew Janet's Brown Ale next Sunday. Whoo!!

glad to hear you're finishing up the Ph.D., i'm just starting mine... grad school tends to get in the way of brewing! glad to hear you're back at it.

That sounds great! I'm glad it was a good time for you.

I'm going to brew this week, and I'm happy that my schedule this week is light enough to be able to spend a whole day enjoying it.

Glad you are able to get back at it!

Good luck finishing the PhD.

Congrats! I'm looking to graduate with my Ph.D in May, trying to fit as much brewing as i can between long hours in the lab.

Back