Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hbt-soda-at-home-article-1021.jpg

Jeremy Butler and his publishers at Spoon recently sent us a couple copies of Jeremy's new book, Making Soda at Home and it's with that we're announcing the formation of the Making Soda at Home Giveaway!
This giveaway is open to all, so please take a minute to follow this link and post your entry.
Making Soda at Home - The Giveaway
I've just started into this book and I'm already impressed. With recipes covering everything from common place colas to the more exotic recipes like Coconut Lime, and Dandelion and Burdock everyone is going to find their soda niche with this book.
Enter the giveaway now for your chance to win this awesome prize!
From Jeremy Butler, Spoon, and everyone at HomeBrewTalk we wish you luck as the Summer of Giveaways continues!
hbt-logo-1022.png

hbt-logo-1022.png

This is a great book for anyone interested in Sodas! Jeremy was kind enough to do a soda presentation for my Homebrewing club, Meadville Brewing Society. So I can say after having tried his sodas that the recipes in his book are high quality & delicious ?

Back