Magnetic Fields

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was listening to XM recently and a country like song came on. I thought it was the Magnetic Fields but I can't find it.

It was a modern song but sounding 40's, 50's Country Western song with a fast beat with a female and male singing one after each other.

I did but no one there even gets FM radio.

possibly Lady Antebellum? Only thing I can think of that fits that description. Good luck w/ your search :mug:

I hate getting songs stuck in my head. One was Me and Tennessee. Didn't know it was from a movie, or it might have been easier to find :drunk:

Another was Golden Road...couldn't remember the lyrics, and every time the song was on I'd forget to write some down :p

Magnetic Fields are excellent. Maybe if you find them on iTunes or something you can scroll through their songs until you find the one you heard? From your description it does sound like Magnetic Fields.

is it that song "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros?

that's got a faster country sound with male/female vocals, and it's been getting a lot of play on independent-type stations

For some reason your description brought this one to mind... Probably not the one you're talking about, but I dig the tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Magnetic Fields to boil my wort.

edit to say:
yeah, i read the title and thought it was about induction heaters :eek:

if you have a smart phone shazam is a great app - it can recognize and identify most songs - it's even pretty good about picking up cover versions and listing correct artist

is it that song "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros?

that's got a faster country sound with male/female vocals, and it's been getting a lot of play on independent-type stations

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's the song. I got the Magnetic right.

Back