Mad Elf Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Culln5

Reaction score
I see the grain bill, hops, and yeast listed on their website, but has anyone successfully cloned it? I would be interested in seeing your version...... It's about that time to start brewing those fall and winter batches.

Search, there is a thread or two, I did one a couple of years ago, a few bombers still in the cellar.
Might pop one in the fridge soon;)

Yeah, I've seen a few threads. Most are older and only the OP had brewed them. I was hoping to quickly weed through them and get to a more proven clone that has multiple opinions.....

Yeah, I've seen a few threads. Most are older and only the OP had brewed them. I was hoping to quickly weed through them and get to a more proven clone that has multiple opinions.....

This thread definitely shows that the OP was not the only one who brewed the clone. There were a good deal of comparisons made as well. It is likely old, or dated, because this is something that is brewed towards the latter part of the year.

This thread definitely shows that the OP was not the only one who brewed the clone. There were a good deal of comparisons made as well. It is likely old, or dated, because this is something that is brewed towards the latter part of the year.

I will check it out!

Back