Machine uprising! and the strugle to fight back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so this is a little embarrassing, but i have a good excuse!

So i haven't washed dishes ALL year....kitchen still needs some help....But i think my dishwasher is trying to corner the market and ****ing with my mojo, won't let me wash my own dishes now... problem being...i never actually seen a dishwasher WASH dishes, they were invented by a woman to get out of being looked down on...but they can't wash dishes....

So i filled up my maltin tub with water and put them all in it with 3 cups of PBW, it's been 3 hours, i checked a bad one...all i had to do is run the faucet over it. now that would be a good design for a dish washer, in stead of spraying water actually fill up with water and a pbw soak, then rinse! and if you think would 'waste' too much water what about a clothes washer?

(i'm waiting to see how bad glasses come out, anyone know how to get rid of the white stain?)

Maybe it's time to upgrade your appliances...

Or just get out of the house sometime...:D

But my keggerator is next to the dishwasher? lol, no worries it's going to the dump tomorrow....and leaving me with something useful, empty space! thinking about maybe putting a NG burner in there or something...

edit: b!tch don't wash dishes, get out my house....your going to the scrap yard! :cask:

the contraption did have a nice rack, kept it...now my dishes are blissfully washed everyday, by me of course...but at least now their getting done again! homebrewer/homedishwasher! i don't need no stinking Robobrew 3000 to brew my beer either, lol

Just wait until the smart appliances take over. We'll be inundated with push marketing ads for dishwasher soap, extended warranties, dinnerware, etc.

The IOT is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your bank account is drained!

yeah, when i got my "WiFi' thermostat, i was thinking it'd be something that i could log into with an ip address directly....get some fancy reports, what not...then i find out it talks to me over the internet, and logs my usage on 'the cloud'....

And as far you go @day_trippr .....Matrix.....

One of the best DIY efforts I have seen on this forum is a dishwasher converted to keg washer...guy cut a hole in the top of the dishwasher to accept a keg and extended the spray tube up inside the keg, worked well if I recall...

Back