low carbed, bottle primed beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red96jeep

Reaction score
so i've had my beer bottle primed for the past two and a half weeks. i just put one in the fridge over night and tasted it today. it seems to be a little under carbed. will this improve from sitting longer, or a longer period of time in the fridge?

so i've had my beer bottle primed for the past two and a half weeks. i just put one in the fridge over night and tasted it today. it seems to be a little under carbed. will this improve from sitting longer, or a longer period of time in the fridge?

If it's a little under carbed, it should be left at room temperature for another week. That will improve it quite a bit. If the temperature is less than about 70 degrees, though, it'll take longer.

My first beer I was disappointed that it was not carbed in 3 weeks....by 4 weeks however it was carbed a little and by 4.5 weeks it was WELL carbed.

aight thanks guys, as always my questions have been answered. hopefully sometime soon i can start answering questions instead of just asking them.

Back