Love my wife

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPR-GRN

Reaction score
My wife doesn't like beer; however; were at a concert, lions club benefit in CT. A group called the glimmer twins is playing (stones cover band) and the amazing part; my wife, who doesn't drink anything beside a vodka based drink, she's been drinking my cider all night. Freaking amazing!

She has always supported my brewing but this is freaking amazing. I love her so much. I'm just ridiculously happy.

Hope you all have something close to what I got; it makes life worth living. Cheers, sliantia, whatever y'all say.

To peace, love, and good times

Well close exceot my wife is drinking an oberon clone I brewed for her. She loves it. Thats awesome you appreciate your wife so much. Keep up the good work.

You sir are excellent. Good job living your life as it should be lived.

My wife doesn't like beer; however; were at a concert, lions club benefit in CT. A group called the glimmer twins is playing (stones cover band) and the amazing part; my wife, who doesn't drink anything beside a vodka based drink, she's been drinking my cider all night. Freaking amazing!

She has always supported my brewing but this is freaking amazing. I love her so much. I'm just ridiculously happy.

Hope you all have something close to what I got; it makes life worth living. Cheers, sliantia, whatever y'all say.

To peace, love, and good times

My wife loved my beers & looked forward to HB's & videos in the evening. Medical stuff negated that & her brewing as well. Enjoy your good fortune y'all!:tank:

Well that's better than her drinking all of your beer. My wife can hit the lush mode hard from time to time. Sometimes I think I'll have to stop but then she backs off and all is well here in my little house.

Concert was amazing; there was a local band (The Ultraviolets) played a bunch of good music (floyd, doors, talking heads) then some original stuff. Followed by the Glimmer Twins (Stones Cover) they sounded a lot like the stones, the headliner was The Cast of Beatlemania; to this date the best Beatles cover band as far as costum & pageantry; they play a sampling from the beginning to the end of the Beatles' career.
My wife ended up driving us home at the end of the concert because I had many of my ciders, some Christmas lagers, and one blueberry wheat, which was phenomenal. Then she made me Ramen noodles because I wanted them at 11:00 at night when we got home; pretty great wife.

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone.

Back