Love Golf?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying to play an easy nine almost every night after dinner. Grass has been growing crazy up here. Lots of rain and downpours. Played tonight in 1:20
PXL_20240531_234125286.jpg
PXL_20240531_234121556.jpg
PXL_20240531_234702838.jpg
PXL_20240531_231814384.jpg

lol! 😁
Is that Wedgewood?
Looks like it, and whenever The Spousal Unit and I have walked up there from our house we almost always startle a deer or two...

Cheers!

Played golf with my son yesterday for Father's Day. He kicked my butt lol. Granted, I played terribly, but unlike last year he didn't beat me by playing slightly less terribly--he played at a level I'd probably have to play a career round to match. So good for him.

Daughter was going to an art camp this week and was SUPER excited about my Father's Day gift. So excited that she couldn't wait until today for me to open it. She made me this (using an add-on at art camp that I paid for lol).

1718546099661.png

Played golf with my son yesterday for Father's Day. He kicked my butt lol. Granted, I played terribly, but unlike last year he didn't beat me by playing slightly less terribly--he played at a level I'd probably have to play a career round to match. So good for him.

Daughter was going to an art camp this week and was SUPER excited about my Father's Day gift. So excited that she couldn't wait until today for me to open it. She made me this (using an add-on at art camp that I paid for lol).

View attachment 850916

Sweet!

That reminds me of my Father’s Day gift after I retired. Kids gave me a beautiful sampler board engraved with “Captain’s Flight”.

This Father’s Day we’re camping (Glamping) with our son and his family along with three of their friends and families. It’s become an annual event for the last six years. Daughter and her family are arriving Tuesday from Florida, since ‘someone’ is having a surprise 75th Birthday. Big crab boil planned with lots of friends. Sshh. Don’t let SWMBO’d know.

Hope this Father’s Day finds you all as happy and blessed as I feel on this day.

I finally pulled the trigger on a new set of irons, the discontinued Mizuno 921 JPX Forged. (Too good of a deal to pass up on Ebay). They were waiting for me when I arrived home from the golf course. I've only hit them into my backyard net but can already say with conviction that they are the perfect clubs for me and my expectation is that I'll be using them for years.

I'll see what happens tomorrow on the golf course.

Back