Love Controllers on Sale ($41.65) until Oct. 31 @ Cole-Parmer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

whitehotdawn

Reaction score
All Cole-Parmer products are on sale until the end of the month (10/31). You get 15% off when you enter the promotion code, see the details here. This reduces the price of the Love Controller to 41.65.

I'm disappointed that they don't sell the two-state controllers and that I already bought my single stage controllers. Enjoy.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
Ok, once again showing of my ignorance, does this controller show you the actual temp or the set temp? I only see one read out.

Tonedef131

Reaction score
Oh wow, I had been planning to get one of these once I found a freezer anyway. I suppose I might as well get it now and sit on it while I continue to look for a freezer.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered 2, and it only showed cost $83.30. The email said they would add shipping (Shopping cart said it would be $7.35) and tax. I checked my bank account today and it showed a charge of $114.12 from Cole Parmer.

( Running numbers assuming 7% sales tax and the $7.35 shipping the total should have only been like 96 bucks and some change)

If you take the difference between what I should have paid and what they charged and divided it by the full ammount price of 2 = 18% :(

So it looks like instead of promo TAKE15, they acutally used promo ADD18

I sent them an email asking WTF! Did anyone else have the same problem?