Love and Marriage...and BEER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooby33

Reaction score
Hello All,

My future wife and I are getting married on August 18th of this year, and we plan on making our homebrews a fairly prominent theme throughout our wedding ceremony and reception. We are giving every guest a bottle of our homemade beer as a party favor to take home. Also, during the ceremony we are going to share a homebrew from the same cup, and I would like to have our officiant say a little something about how the process of brewing beer relates to love and marriage.

Are there any articles, or histories about love and beer that anyone could reccomend to me? Thank You!

-Cale

Wow well congrats on the sweet lady! That's cool you found someone who likes beer and you that much :). Weirdly enough I'm getting married August 11th to a girl I met at a local beer fest. Beer brings people together! Im actually making all the beer for our wedding which I'm pretty excited about.

Sorry I don't have any references to beer and marriage but I will mention that Jesus made lots of wine for a wedding...He obviously knew how to celebrate ;).

Best of luck to you man. Hope you have an incredible day!

Oh btw what beers will you be making for your party favors?

Back