Illinois Looking to take a job around Joliet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepspeaking

Reaction score
What is the homebrew scene like up there in Illinois?

And what neighborhoods should I be house shopping in, or at least which should I avoid?

Fantastic homebrewing in the south and southwest suburbs. Check out Brewers of South Suburbia homebrew club www.bossbeer.org I have a couple of friends who live around Joliet - one of them won the Midwest Brewer of the Year award a couple of years ago, the other is president of his homebrew club, they could give you the lay of the land around that area. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll connect the three of you.

Fantastic homebrewing in the south and southwest suburbs. Check out Brewers of South Suburbia homebrew club www.bossbeer.org I have a couple of friends who live around Joliet - one of them won the Midwest Brewer of the Year award a couple of years ago, the other is president of his homebrew club, they could give you the lay of the land around that area. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll connect the three of you.

I run a brew club in the northern burbs and BOSS is a great club. They always do well in our annual comp

Joilet aka prison town, parts are really nice. we have a big craft beer scene here, same with HB. we do great group buys at CHBG. Check the crime rate where ever you move.

Back