Looking to setup and not have to move hoses for all grain setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those the 1/2 inch 3 way T flow valves right? What are the dimensions on those valves. I'm going to have 3 in a row separated by 3 inch nipples and I'm wondering how long in total it'll be. Thanks.

I'm not sure. During the winter I have the system at a brewery I work at. I'll try and remember Friday to measure when I work.

I saw a build with several 3 ways and one pump once. I've looked for it several times. Was in one of the show off your rig threads I think. It may have been pictured by a pool...

Here's mine. Mostly one pump. I do have a small recirculation pump on my HLT that can probably be eliminated.

Plumbing diagram 3.jpg

Brewery Picture 2.jpg

20170117_233515.jpg

Since people are sharing pictures in this thread too.... Heres my 3 vessel/rims setup... 3 small pumps permanently attached and no hoses to detach at all while brewing now. I am very happy with its performance and theres no wasted wort left in the lines since the sparge water is the last thing through any of them. Like BitterSweetBrews I cip with PBW/oxy every few brews and its always been very clean when Ive every pulled anything apart. BK on the left, MT in the middle and HLT on the right.. below in the large tube is a 36" long rims cartridge heating element which slides out with the 1" camlock if needed.

Like BSB you can see I spend more time brewing than decorating..

IMG_20170121_140632324[1].jpg

Back