Looking to learn more!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good dvd's or courses on brewing. also is there any classes or seminars.I am looking into advancing my knowledge of brewing but there is only so much you can get from a book. Some times when i read how to books it seems i am reading hebrew especially when it comes to brewing. I think i have the basics down but im sure there is a bunch im missing out on by not being taught or watching someone more advanced than me.

Start brewing! You will learn a lot more than reading/watching and figure out how easy it is/what questions to ask!

Come on over to www.thebrewingnetwork.com. Lots of great brewers on the forum. But the best part are the internet radio programs. If you listen live to the programs you can participate through the chat room to ask questions of the guests. If you miss any of the programs, all are available as podcasts that can be downloaded directly from the site as mp3's and also available through I-tunes.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company

Back