• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to go AG in San Diego...wanna trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oo7cable

Reaction score
Hey people!

EDIT: I've got some kegs for converting, but I need ball valves, sight glass, false bottom, ect..

Let me know what you've got!

Ive got some stuff for trade:

Craftsman Miter Saw
125 gallon Aquarium (saltwater)
Aquarium sump filter
T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G (never used)
Subwoofers/Boxes
Speakers
Computer stuff...

Any takers????

I've got a couple uncut kegs sans spears and a couple crudely cut bulge sided kegs (no handles on the top for lifting, and I didn't cut them...). Any more info on the miter saw? I'll take some pics of the kegs I have and clean up my inbox.

maybe we can trade some items
w/b int in the Firestorm T Saw if it has good batteries & charger.
Have Fresh hops from WA for sale & trade

I've got a couple uncut kegs sans spears and a couple crudely cut bulge sided kegs (no handles on the top for lifting, and I didn't cut them...). Any more info on the miter saw? I'll take some pics of the kegs I have and clean up my inbox.

Its a Craftsman Miter Saw - 1.5HP 10" Comes on a metal stand so its not on the ground... How many uncut kegs do you have?

maybe we can trade some items
w/b int in the Firestorm T Saw if it has good batteries & charger.
Have Fresh hops from WA for sale & trade

The Tablesaw is an A/C version.
I was not aware there was a battery operated tablesaw!

:mug:

2-uncut Miller 15.5 galllon (the one one the left and the top one of the two stacked). The bottom one of the stacked is a 50L (13.2G) european Heineken style (screw in spear) -- still would work for a HLT since even with 10 gal batches you usually aren't heating up more than 10 gallons of water at a time.

The other pictures are the other two. One has a 1/4-3/8" jb welded port on the bottom for a mash tun, the other has the same size port jb welded on the side. I know these aren't very desirable, but they work for switching to AG. I'd basically give these away.

My inbox should be cleaned up if you want to PM. I'm in Poway area, btw.

2012-10-09_16-00-23_956.jpg

2012-10-09_16-00-52_554.jpg

2012-10-09_16-01-17_623.jpg

Latest posts

Back