Looking to get some perlicks and stout tap1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
Anyone got a good place? I am looking for 3 perlicks and 1 stout, with good prices and shipping.

Check out this thread. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/perlick-faucets-necessary-103254/

Since the 425 is being phased out in favor of the 525 it might be hard to nail down a supplier. Rapids, mentioned in that thread, is pretty reputable but if you want the new 525s act quickly. Apparently there was a problem with the second production run and there may be a hiccup in the supply chain.

I will tell you the 525s are next to impossible to get right now. I have tried to get them from several different suppliers, but everyone seems to only have the 425s in stock right now.

Ed

Thanks Ed, by the way I will be doing an order shortly, I am trying to hook up a buddy as well.

MB

Seems pretty easy to get the 525 and 575 from rapid wholesale.

Hard to justify $40 for the 425 when they are selling the 525 for less than $30.

If you do not mind used stuff, you can get them off of ebay. I got 4 perlicks for around 60 shipped and a stout faucet for 25 shipped.

Latest posts

Back