looking for rhizomes in the bay area, california.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopmomma

Reaction score
I'm looking for enough rhizome to support one mound. Already have some chinook. Willing to buy with cash or homebrew. The sooner the better of course. I know I can buy online but I'm more comfortable with getting hops privately that are already accustomed to my area. Thanks to anyone that can help.
Hop-momma

hopmomma said:
I'm looking for enough rhizome to support one mound. Already have some chinook. Willing to buy with cash or homebrew. The sooner the better of course. I know I can buy online but I'm more comfortable with getting hops privately that are already accustomed to my area. Thanks to anyone that can help.
Hop-momma

Whoops, posted twice.

I'm up in Humboldt, same crappy weather that you have in the bay. I can mail you some if you don't find any local. I'm going to be thinning my cascades this year.

friday said:
I'm up in Humboldt, same crappy weather that you have in the bay. I can mail you some if you don't find any local. I'm going to be thinning my cascades this year.

The weather isn't bugging me to badly, its winter and california needs the rain! That would be really awesome of you. Ill keep you in mind. Cascade would be an awesome addition to the chinook. (We like citrusy I.p.a.s)

Looking for some cascades that had been grown in CA I am in Woodland, just outside of Davis. I have about half a acre of berries and that would be a great addition

Bad weather? Are you crazy? I am in central valley and east bay. It has been high 60's and sunny all winter. Maybe a week or so total of rain.

As far as rhizomes I would check with some local brew clubs. That is where I found mine.

Back