Looking for Parkbrau Perminator clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djanvk

Reaction score
I used to grab cases of this beer down in Kaiserslautern Germany when my bud and I would so a Administrative run to Frankfurt back in my Military days. Anyone ever seen a clone recipe for this? Pretty sure it was a Bock beer, very potent.

When I was in Germany (Zwiebrucken AFB) I used to drink a lot... a lot! of the Parkbrau. Since leaving in '75 I've never seen or heard of anyone else that had tried or heard of it before. If you get any info on it I'd love to hear about it also.:mug:

I was stationed in Bremerhaven and my bud and I got on a detail to transfer documents to Frankfurt 1 day a week so we were able to spend the night and go party down south. We soon started getting orders to bring back Perminator weekly, good beer that kicked you in the rear.

Ahhh Memories.

Here's one I've had kicking around since I left Germany in 1997.

2553951770101358936dUIYMA_ph.jpg

I used to grab cases of this beer down in Kaiserslautern Germany when my bud and I would so a Administrative run to Frankfurt back in my Military days. Anyone ever seen a clone recipe for this? Pretty sure it was a Bock beer, very potent.

hi i also used to drink Perminator while in Pirmasens Germany and the closest thing I found in the US isn't the same, it used to be a beer from Holland but another company bought them out and changed the recipe. I have never had a better beer than "terminator" as we used to call it and I would do just about anything to get my hands on some but it is not exported anywhere. Please inform me if you do come across some and I will do the same. I am seeking friends on fb who might help but no luck yet

I spent 4 yrs at Ramstein AFB, 85-89. Here is what I remember about the "Terminator" aka Parkbrau Pirminator bier. No special recipe. I was told by the locals that the Pirminator Bier came from the bottom of the barrel and was only available towards the end of the year. So if you can find a recipe for Parkbrau, maybe you can replicate it. I am new to brewing so I don't know if we can replicate it. But I would love to try if anybody has success. Based on the age of this post I am guessing nobody has to date.

Back