Looking for Highland Black Mocha Stout Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvtpilot

Reaction score
I was looking for some inspiration for my next batch of beer and asked my flight commander here at pilot training what beer he would want that he can't get around here and Highland's Black Mocha Stout was the answer. I've looked around for a clone and can't seem to find one for their stout. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it (it never hurts to keep your instructor pilot happy!)

Thanks
Ryan

Try emailing them. Some breweries will give you the exact recipe straight up and others will give some hints. Few will tell you "no". But even if they do, it is worth a shot. Worst they can do is say no.

I tried that at first and didn't hear a peep from them. I guess they are not as friendly as some of the others out there.

Boo for that. I assume that you have been to their website which has a little info, but not much. Unfortunately I'm not much help since I haven't had it, but I'd make up a basic stout incorporating the hints from the website and go from there maybe?

Back