Looking for HB Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abnormal1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Got into homebrewing about 6 months ago and got the brew bug really bad. It combines my love of tools, cooking, and beer drinking so naturally I'm addicted.

Looking for a local support group in Seattle. Most of the brewing clubs that I contacted seemed to be inactive. Is anyone in Seattle interested in getting together to taste homebrews and share tips and tricks? If you have a club already, I'd be interested in joining or if I get enough interest I might just form my own. I live over in the CD but I'd be willing to travel.

In other notes, I'll be hooking up my draft system soon. Just waiting for a regulator.

:mug:

Thanks,
Albert

Porter, thanks for the quick reply. I've followed up with the clubs in Seattle using the HBA list a while back and there seems to be no response. Just wondering if somebody has found an active brew club in Seattle.

Thanks Josh! I'll check both of them out.

I'll keep my eye out for you when I come to Tacoma.

I like your keezer. It came out well.

Albert

Latest posts

Back