• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for co2 distributor/manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
Looking to get a CO2 manifold/distributor, at least 3, maybe as many as 5 or 6 outputs. Don't particularly care if it's barbs or MFL, would prefer them with individual shutoffs and check valves.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks

Ritebrew.com has some pretty good deals. I have a 4 way from them that's been leak-free for over 2 years... and I'm not that gentle with my stuff. I smack it with kegs all the time.

It's 1743S. Retail's for 42.95

image.jpg

I've emailed beverage factory, we'll see what they say. If they don't have checks, I don't think I'd do 30. On the same site, I can get a 4-port with check valves for $40 + shipping

Yeah, they don't have check valves. If you'd be able to do 25 shipped, i'd be down for that, since it'll be about $1.50 per line to add the inline check valve.

I have a 3 way block with check valves, no shutoffs, just pay ship and it's yours. Might need a soak in hot water and dried.

How much is shipping to 52241? Any pics (or a link to the product it was?)

Yeah, tha'ts probably where i'll end up. My burner needs replacing, so my discretionary beer money is going that direction at the moment. Thanks

I posted roughly the same thing 18 days ago! Lol!

Yep. And I was hoping someone was going to have extra stuff just laying around, but no luck. I hadn't ever seen ritebrew.com before, it's quite helpful and great prices. Thanks. :mug:

Latest posts

Back