Looking for an elbow or 45-degree duotight or one-touch fitting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebbelwoi

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything like this? I've only seen them on one site, a Chinese supplier with a minimum order of 200. I need two or three.

elbow one touch.jpg

I'm looking for 12mm on one side and 10mm on the other.

Can you source John Guest fittings - and could you live with a straight coupler?
The John Guest model PM201210E coupler is a straight 12mm to 10mm reducing coupler.
You may be able to find similar products from DMfit or maybe Duotight if JG isn't available to you...

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply. I have plenty of straight ones as well as 90-degree ones. I'm specifically looking for the 45-degree type.

Woof. I can't find a 12mm - 10mm 45° reducing coupler anywhere (though that pic looks like a 22.5° elbow, but whatever).
Maybe you can contact the bulk supplier to see if they have any downstream retailers?

Cheers!

Check out McMaster-Carr. They tend to have literally everything, though it may be a little expensive.

If you want to add to the work around ... cut a piece of wire (coat hanger comes to mind), bend it to the curve you need and cut it so that it fits between the QD and the fitting pushing it to the desired angle. Should stay in place on it's own but you could tape it if necessary.

Back