Looking for already-labeled bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olie

Reaction score
So, I've found bulk bottles (~47¢ @ 5 cases, ~21¢ @ 2200, if you're looking to group-buy :) ), and I've found bulk labels where I upload my own art (depending on size, I'm looking in the 10.5¢ range for 3x5.75" @ 1000), and I've found bottle-labeling machines to rent...

But what I'm looking for is a service where I upload my own art and they send me bottles with my labels already on them. In bulk. (I'm ok paying a bit extra for initial smaller qty, but I'm looking ahead* to the day I want a pallet** at a time.)

Anybody got any pointers for anything like that?

Thanks!

* Recent type-23 license holder***. Trying to figure out my base-costs for selling beer.
** A pallet is 2200~4400 bottles, depending on who you ask. <G>
*** Yeah, yeah -- I don't feel quite "big-boy" enough for ProBrewers or whatever it's called. I started here, and y'all seem friendly & knowledgable, so I'm still here. :)

If it's anything like the wine industry, commercial operations buy blank bottles. Affixing the label is an automated part of the bottling process.

Back