Looking For A Mentor/Teacher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOCBrewing

Reaction score
Although i hear it is easy to learn on your own, i was wondering if someone would be willing to walk me through the steps, not in person, but through phone, instant messanger, etc etc....

Just looking for a helping hand.

John Palmer gives a 'crash course' here

I would suggest start with that, and if you have any specific questions after reading that, feel free to post them.

We've done that in chat a couple of times, walking a couple of new brewers through their first beers. I think it was BennyBlanco, and another guy most recently- (started with a T? Like Thunder or something? sorry, my memory sucks).
Many of us are in chat in the evenings, and we'd be glad to walk you through it in live time.

Many of us are in there in the evenings, and we'd be glad to help. I won't be around much this weekend, due to graduation festivities, but others will I'm sure.

Read that "crash course" posted above, because it's got a checklist so that you have everything you need. Also, if you get a kit brew, like from austinhomebrew.com, or a Brewer's Best kit, they have awesome step by step instructions. Then we can just be there for emotional support.

Back