looking for a huge favor from someone in Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
So I have a pretty odd request, I found a conical fermenter in milwaukee that im interested in purchasing.. im looking for someone that would potentially be willing to do me a favor. The seller isn't willing to ship the conical due to the size.. im hoping maybe I could find someone that would potentially pick it up for me and ship it. I think the hardest part would be finding a large box and packing it well.. obviously I would cover the costs involved.. but I don't want to end up spending a fortune to where I could have bought a brand new conical elsewhere.. If there is anyone willing to help me out shoot me a message and we can discuss it further. Happy brewing!

I guess I should mention its not a huge fermenter. Its a brewhemoth 22 gallon.. the legs are removable it should fit in a box roughly 24x24x36. Maybe smaller. Also I would offer some compensation for the favor.

Anyone?! Help a brewer out!! Ill offer $100 to anyone who can help me out. Easy money!

Actually found a different seller.. donno if the guy ever sold the one there. Hope so it was a killer deal..

Latest posts

Back