Looking for a homebrew club in n houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerBrews

Reaction score
so after a year of brewing, ive finally decided to join a homebrew club. only problem is, they all meet when i can't come. rogue brewers meet on thursday, i have to be up at the crack of dawn on fridays. saturdays are reserved for volunteering at southern star. friday, sunday and monday nights seem to be the only time i'm free. does anyone know of a club that meets then? if not, i'd totally be interested in getting a bunch of people together and starting a club that meets on those nights.

KillerBrews said:
so after a year of brewing, ive finally decided to join a homebrew club. only problem is, they all meet when i can't come. rogue brewers meet on thursday, i have to be up at the crack of dawn on fridays. saturdays are reserved for volunteering at southern star. friday, sunday and monday nights seem to be the only time i'm free. does anyone know of a club that meets then? if not, i'd totally be interested in getting a bunch of people together and starting a club that meets on those nights.

We have a HB club that meets on the last Thursday of every month at Backyard Home Brewers in Humble TX, a little north of Houston.
The president of the HB club (Rogue Brewers) and my business partner (Backyard Home Brewers) also host a Craft Beer/Home Brew talk radio show on Saturday nights, called Drink of Ages ( FM 92 7pm to 8pm). Awesome show!
If your just starting out or seasoned the HB club offers something for everyone..
You can find more details at www.backyardhomebrewers.com

Also, forgot to mention. I completely understand working crazy hours and not being able to attend meetings. You're more than welcome to use our shop if you can gather other Home Brewers in your same situation. Our doors are always open to HB clubs!

There is also the KGB (Kuykendahl Gran Brewers). We usually meet at a members home on the 3rd Saturday of the month. However, our January meeting begins at noon the 16th at Southern Star. If you are volunteering then you can meet the group. Check us out at http://thekgb.org/
:goat:

Back