Looking for a birthday present

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUNningonbrew

Reaction score
So my birthday is coming up and I'm looking to get a new piece of equipment. I already have a good mash tun, a keg for a boil kettle, I'm looking for suggestions for a new piece of equipment, I'm thinking a march pump? Something to make my brew day easier.

Pumps are good. I'm seriously thinking of going with 2 Chuggers.

What other things do you need? Do you bottle or keg? If you don't keg, a keg setup makes a great gift.

I already keg, I guess I could add an additional tap. Thinking about a deep freezer too

I already keg, I guess I could add an additional tap. Thinking about a deep freezer toolsyu

Ferm / temp control. A fermentation chest freezer with a controller makes for much more consistent fermentation / final product. A "beer cave" allows you to lager, and stores beer at ready to drink temps (I like mine at 40). Stirplate for starters, O2 stone for easy, consistent aeration

Refractometer if you don't have one. A pump would be nice if you are doing decent size batches and are not on a tier system. What about a chiller of some sort?

I have a Counterflow chiller, thinking of a fermentation chamber, that's my biggest issue right now I think is temperature control, thanks for the suggestions!

Latest posts

Back