• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a 10 gallon Stainless Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leukass

Reaction score
would love a Blichmann, but probably out of my price range - If you have a 10 gallon stainless mash tun the is clad and has a false bottom - let me know

Thanks

Still looking for a mash tun? I'm looking to part out my 3 vessel eHerms and have a 10 gallon SS Brewtech kettle from a few years back that I have used as a mash tun. It is Stainless, but not insulated. I have both the norcal brewing false bottom or the ss brewtech falsebottom. This is just the basic kettle, NOT the InfusSion version.

It is all wedless and would need a plug where my weldless temp probe was located. Something like this: Weldless Plug Assembly for 1/2'' holes (1/4'' NPT)

This would be available in a couple of weeks.

Back