Looking for 2 milk crates in Cobb county

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiogorillaz

Reaction score
Looking for 2 milk crates in Cobb county to carry my carboys. I saw some on ebay in Stone Mountain but don't want to make that drive. Was wondering if anyone else in the area knows where to get them or can sell some to me.

Hopefully this is okay to post in here, instead of in the "want" section; since its area specific.

No help from me, but ive been looking for them in my area as well. I didnt think they would be that hard to find. Check craigs list.

Can't guarantee but it would be hard to believe that one of those flea markets on 41 between Kennesaw and Acworth wouldn't have some.

PS. I haven't lived there in over 10 years so if the flea markets arent there any more, sorry lol

Thanks guys. Didn't know about Home Depot that's was good info to know about. I've checked Craigslist, not much luck close by but I'll keep trying if I don't find some anywhere else.

Can't guarantee but it would be hard to believe that one of those flea markets on 41 between Kennesaw and Acworth wouldn't have some.

PS. I haven't lived there in over 10 years so if the flea markets arent there any more, sorry lol

It's actually on the north side of acworth at 41 and 92

Great ideas guys!

The closet Tractor Supply to me in Dallas about 30 min away. I got one at Home Depot ($9) for now. Next is to ask the dairy guy at Kroger and see what he says.

I also just learned from another thread on here that milk crates make great drying racks or right side up, a place to store filled bottles. I'm tired of cardboard six pack holders.

I also just learned from another thread on here that milk crates make great drying racks or right side up, a place to store filled bottles. I'm tired of cardboard six pack holders.

That's what I use mine for and they are stackable. Much better than cardboard 12 pack boxes.

BTW, If you use the milk crates to drain and store bottles upside down, you need to place something under one end of the crate so it is tilted while you load it up with bottles. Once it's full of bottles, all is good. Until it's full, a cascading bottle avalanche is always possible then you'll have to pull all the bottles out and start over... ;)

I got all of my milk crates at Sam's Club, they keep them in the dairy fridge. Buy a gal or 2 of milk add some other things to the crate and SHAZAM! You are the proud owner of a new milk crate.

Back