LOL, everyone knows i need one.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine used to carry golf "beads". Every time he took a stroke he would move a bead. Never could figure out how he couldn't keep track in his mind.

I can usually recall the last two 18 rounds shot by shot by memory. But that's me and just about every other golfer I know. I know this by the boring drivel we exchange when not golfing.

I played today. I hit a 3 iron 3 times in succession - literally, the strokes were about 15 seconds apart. Damned thing kept chunking and ball went nowhere (final shot was out of sand - the culmination of my rage 🤬).

So, there are rounds when you hit more strokes than you expected, and when you're seeing red, and perhaps a little helper in your pocket would be good. Sure, I could use such a thing.

I played today. I hit a 3 iron 3 times in succession - literally, the strokes were about 15 seconds apart. Damned thing kept chunking and ball went nowhere (final shot was out of sand - the culmination of my rage 🤬).

So, there are rounds when you hit more strokes than you expected, and when you're seeing red, and perhaps a little helper in your pocket would be good. Sure, I could use such a thing.

Thanks for the lol! And the unintended empathy.

Back